Full Job Description
BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO THE POSITION:
- Do you have a demonstrable track record of acquiring new customers in the technology sector?…. In terms of recruitment and/or services?
- Are you looking to take your career to another level?
- Want to play a significant part of shaping the future?
If so, DCG would love to hear from you. Due to significant growth and a very successful 2016 DCG have exciting plans and are looking to grow our Business Development function. The ideal candidate will have a proven pedigree for identifying new sales leads, pitching services & winning new business alongside nurturing fruitful relationships with existing clients.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Demonstrable (5+yrs) track record of winning new business B2B in the technology sector
- Excellent communication & client facing skills: presentations, negotiation, rapport building, proposal writing
- Target driven, relentless attitude with high commitment, resilience, and an adaptable approach
- Competitive drive, passionate and persuasive, balanced with customer empathy
- Gravitas & ability to engage at CXO level underpinned by strong business acumen
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines & triage obligations
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Experience of shaping marketing campaigns, lead generation, prospects pipeline through to target driven sales plan and key account management
- Ability to work as part of an engagement team, to set projects up for success commercially
- Ability to reside & work within the UK along with clean UK Driving Licence
WHAT WE OFFER, PACKAGE & BENEFITS:
- Basic Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 + commission (uncapped) with OTE £100k+
- Competitive benefits: Car Allowance & Pension Contribution
- Home based (London commutable)
- Autonomy & flexibility to manage own diary, some business travel in UK & Europe
- Part of an international team of Business Development Managers
- Repository of Tier1 Client Case Studies & Testimonials (Banking, Telco, Public Sectors etc..)
- Excellent induction programme & technical support
- An opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the group